Who doesn’t LOVE anything pumpkin this time of year? From adding pumpkin to my turkey chili, to making pumpkin muffins, it’s truly my favorite! Not to mention the numerous health benefits! So I was super excited when I came upon this recipe from Skinnytaste. Chop up some apples and fruit and you have a super delicious snack for the whole family. Enjoy!
- 15 oz can pumpkin
- 3/4 cup brown sugar, not packed
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/8 tsp cinnamon ( or one drop of doTerra cinnamon essential oil)
- 1/8 tsp pumpkin pie spice (or more to taste)
- 6 oz 0% Greek yogurt (Fage)
- 8 oz Truwhip
- cut up apples, for dipping
Mix pumpkin with brown sugar, vanilla and spices, blend well. Mix in yogurt. Fold in Truwhip and chill in refrigerator until ready to eat.
Makes about 6 cups.